Saturday, February 05, 2011

RUSSELL HOWARD

Friday February 4th 2011
RUSSELL HOWARD - RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW
MEN Arena

I am just beginning to realise that its difficult to write a review about a comedy gig without repeating the jokes and spoiling it for everyone else.  Also actually remembering the jokes is not a forte of mine ... although I don't think I'll ever forget the Thai budgie episode!

Russell is a very funny man and he certainly got the audience going.  I did wonder if the innebriated girls behind me would last the night but they did well!  Even the underarm sweat patches and pink thong didn't put them off.

I laughed out loud all the way through, so no doubt my son was overjoyed that he wasn't sitting next to me ... he considers my raucous laugh a tad embarrassing for some reason ... strange boy!

Suffice it to say I would highly recommend going to see one of Russell's shows if you get the chance.

A short but sweet review this time.  Now we don't have another gig until Friday February 11th so I'll be conserving my energy between now and then ... hopefully! x

No comments:

Post a Comment